To download one of these files, follow these directions:
- Right-click on the link for the file below you would like to download.
- Select "Save Target As" and then the place where you want to save the file.
Official CMF Logo formats:
EPS | TIF | JPG
How to use the CMF logo:
- The logo files above are the official branding identity for the Crape Myrtle Festival.
- The logo should always be printed in the colors of solid black and white (paper color).
- If the logo is resized, it must maintain the height to width ratio.
- A minimum of 1/4" buffer of negative space should be maintained around the logo
- The logo should never be used smaller than 1/2 inch.
- The logo can be reversed out when printed on black.
- No special effects (such as shadowing) or borders should be applied to the logo.
- The font in the logo should never be changed or replaced.
- The logo can only be broken into components or color modified by permission of the CMF board.
Visit our graphics ad page with graphics you can use on your website, blog, Facebook page or e-newsletter.
June 30, 2010: CMF Still Blooming After 30 Years
Crape Myrtle Festival, Inc.
P.O. Box 12201
Raleigh, NC 27605-2201